Now, you have a base on this privacy concept but still not fully understand why it is so crucial.
Well, Let’s take a look at it.
Does it cost anything?
- The English language used in the policy should be easily understandable by your readers.
- The information you collect from your readers needs to be clearly mentioned in the policy.
- Disclose the way you use the reader’s information collected in the policy.
- If you follow any significant law, it has to be included.
- For any particular reason, you will update your policy conditions. Those changes have to be informed your readers.
- When you make revenue from Google Adsense, make sure you clearly mention it in the policy.
- Mention how you will notice your readers when you make any changes and also add the starting effective date of your policy.
Well, Let us start our guide –
1. Go to FreePrivacyPolicy.com and click on the yellow button.
2. It will take to a page with a brief introduction video and a few questions. Answer it carefully and click on next.
3. Here, you to tick answers for what, when and why you collect personal information from your visitors.
4. On the next page, you need to select answers as per the collection of credit card details. If your site doesn’t obtain credit card details, you can tick”no” to PCI complaint, frequent malware scans, and SSL certificate by giving the valid reason. If you collect, then you to have tick accordingly.
6. Next, you need to make selections for third party disclosure.
7. After that, you will have to tick proper answers regarding Google AdSense.
9. After agreeing with CalOPPA, next you need to adaptable with FTC’s Fair Information Practices – to make sure trustworthy activities are going in the online market.
10. Once you have done with that, you will be asked to provide information to compliant with CAN-SPAM.
11. Now, you have almost completed all the steps. Next, provide your name and email address. From the congratulations page, scroll down to click on “Continue”.
12. Next screen comes up with an offer, ignore it by clicking on “no thanks” link. Then, you can download your policy.
13. You need to copy it and log on your WordPress site dashboard.
Wrap It Up
I hope you enjoyed my simple guidance and followed it properly.
Now it’s your chance to take action.