Which WordPress testimonial plugin is the best? Displaying client testimonials on your website is critical for establishing trust in your brand. If you own an ecommerce site or sell digital goods or services, you need testimonials and a way to display them effectively to your visitors. Let’s take a look at the solutions accessible for WordPress-powered websites!
WordPress Testimonial Plugins offer an abundance of functionality and an intuitive interface for adding, editing, and displaying client testimonials. If you want to learn how to add testimonials to a web page precisely, then these plugins are for you. As is customary, there are numerous options; in this piece, we will spotlight the top WordPress Testimonial plugins for your website.
The Easy Testimonials plugin is available in both a pro and a free edition. This completely free version enables you to show client feedback together with images and links to other pages on your site (such as a product sales or squeeze page). Testimonials are created similarly to blog posts. Additionally, you can choose to show any number of customer evaluations in a sidebar via a widget or anywhere on your website via a shortcode. Testimonials could be randomly displayed on sidebars.
As long as you’d want to incorporate your testimonials into a website or a blog post, you’re more than welcome to do so. Thanks to the shortcode option, no coding knowledge is necessary.
- Adding an Arbitrary Testimonial to the Sidebar of the web page
- Displaying a Report with a Rating
- Displaying an image along with a Testimonial
- Very easily organize recommendations with testimonial categories!
- Easy-to-use interface enables you to manage testimonies without new knowledge!
Without a doubt, the testimonial widget is an outstanding plugin. It includes several quite essential and fantastic features that will assist you with testimonial display. Testimonials Widget is also available in a free and paid edition. The completely free version includes basic display options for testimonials. The primary feature is the ability to rotate testimonials arbitrarily or precisely via widget, shortcode, or even theme function. Testimonials can be filtered according to tags or categories.
Text, photographs and videos may all be shown in a single slideshow in the Testimonials Widget. It’s up to you how you want to show your customer testimonials!
- Slide carousel, lighten, and slide changes
- Filtration slideshow is contained by WordPress’ categories, post ID or tags
- Random display
- Just designed for easy theme adaption
- Receptive image slideshow
Testimonial Basics is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin with minimal configuration. It has nine distinct font styles for your selection. You can use this plugin if you’re not interested in spending the time necessary to revise the code.
It features Gravatars and a 5-star rating system. As a result, it instantly detects your Gravatar-linked emails. Forms can be inserted via widgets and shortcodes. Additionally, it is available in Dutch, German, French, and Spanish.
Testimonials Basics contains translation-ready, RTL-compliant, and GDPR-compliant forms for collecting testimonials. There’s also a feature we love: star ratings!
- Back-up plus restore testimonials
- Setup input forms in widget areas or content
- Author, Testimonials, Emails are needed input areas
- Two extra customizable input fields
- Show testimonials in widget areas or content
- Customize background and text color
This WordPress plugin converts testimonials to custom post types and allows you to show them in custom rotators. The testimonials are shown using the widget or a shortcode. The Testimonial Rotator is an easy-to-use tool for displaying testimonials on your website. This plugin generates testimonials, and a custom post type is generated by a rotator.
- Change the rotator configurations in the admin
- Put testimonials to multiple rotators
- Author information field included
- Ability to help to make custom themes
- Capability to show the Add Rotator section predicated on Consumer Role
Handsome Testimonials is equipped with the most advanced features. Its free edition includes a selection of recommended pre-built themes. Almost every aspect of design can be customised, including background colours, text size, and image shape. The design editor features a live preview, which allows you to see how their testimonial will appear before you submit.
All customizations are saved within an automatically created shortcode, which you can subsequently place anywhere on your website. Additionally, widgets are supported, and you may use the shortcode within a widget if desired.
- Auto rotate among the testimonials
- List on Page in Customized Order
- Rotate or List by Particular Category
- Include Star Rankings
- Super reactive Email Setup Help and Support
AB Testimonials Plugin is the most highly rated testimonial plugin available on Codecanyon. It’s very similar to the feature of the Testimonials Widget. You may display testimonials via a widget or shortcodes that you can edit, and it is quite responsive. You will receive a space in a form for direct compliance on your website from your clients.
- Testimonial jQuery Slider
- Auto play option along with two testimonial designs
- Easy Testimonial Management User Interface
- Display Testimonials upon any Web page, Post or Text Widget
- Exhibit testimonials from chosen category
- Simple to use
Testimonials is a WordPress plugin that enables you to manage and display customer testimonials for your blog, business, or product. It can be used to build your portfolio or to persuade visitors to subscribe to your newsletter or purchase your products.
- HTML5 markup
- Using Custom Content Type – Testimonial
- There have 2 Layouts — Listing & Slider
- Slider with one design
- Sliding Testimonials using Flex Slider
Testimonials Slider is a WordPress plugin that is inspired by a well-designed box slider. Showcase testimonials that are specific to your website, business, or product. Automatically rotate the testimonials in your sidebar. Create a summary of previous customer testimonials.
Without a doubt, it is the best testimonial plugin for your WordPress website. It is simple, yet adaptable and powerful.
- Create Endless Testimonials Slider Settings
- Add List Look at of Slider Quickly
- Add only particular “Testimonials” to Custom Slider
- Show “Category” specific Customer feedback
- Display the Testimonials List using Design template tag or perhaps Shortcode
- Multiple Sliders, Multiple Configurations, and Multiple changeover results backed.
Testimonials Showcase is one of the best, if not the best, testimonials and review plugins available. The testimonial content is displayed in two ways: grid and slider. The Grid displays testimonials in boxes of any true column and row count you define. The Slider is best used on your home page header, which you may place via a shortcode.
Additionally, 12-15 custom designs, star rankings, rich ideas for Google Search, and testimonial submission via a form are included. A shortcode generator simplifies the process of designing and previewing client feedback prior to publication.
- Ten Predefined Responsive Themes
- Main Grid Showcase
- Special Colors along with multi-Language
- Characters tradition limit option
- Numerous Slider Pagination Styles
GS Testimonial Slider is a WordPress plugin that creates a new post type for customer testimonials and suggestions that can be displayed anywhere on your website with a shortcode. It enables users to embed testimonial sliders anywhere on their website through a shortcode.
Each testimonial that includes a photo is often supported by a custom post type, with the opportunity to modify the height and width (obtainable in the Pro version). Additionally, upgrading activates additional transition styles, image and theme forms. Additionally, you may modify the performance of the slider by adjusting its speed, halting on the float, and toggling the navigation arrow.
- Testimonial Shortcode Ready
- Responsive Recommendation slider
- Extremely light weight.
- Function using WordPress theme
- Easy to use.
- Developer friendly and simple to personalize.
Plugins for WordPress Testimonials typically operate by allowing you to display testimonials on your website. It provides you with several options for displaying your testimonials, including widgets, slideshows, and websites. The majority of them provide numerous options for not only displaying testimonials but also collecting them.
This article went over the top ten WordPress testimonial plugins. We couldn’t possibly cover them all, but we did our best to include the best above. Which WordPress testimonial plugin, however, is the best? It’s difficult to say because several of the items on this list are fantastic. However, as Editors’ Choice, we can confidently state that Testimonials Showcase is the best WordPress testimonial plugin.