Google Website Malware detector is a free tool which you can use to examine your website and find out if there are any malware or viruses present on your website.
Enter a URL
How it works?
This tool takes help of Google in order to check the website and find out if the it is safe for browsing or not. If you use internet frequently you would have accessed thousands of websites. There might be a few websites which are considered as unsafe, but actually are protected from all the viruses and malware. Website malware detector will check the website and will remove the doubt if the website you are surfing is safe or not.
Our tool will check your website quickly and will display the current status of your website telling if it is dangerous or not. The tool is available for free and you simply have to enter the URL of your website in the address bar to start using the detector.
Tips to keep your website safe from hackers and malware.
Here are some tips which you can follow as they will help you in keeping your website safe from virus and hackers.
- Always go for professional hosting- Don’t compromise with web hosting. Check the reviews of the web host you are planning to use for your website. Make sure that you go for an option which provides professional hosting services and create backup of websites daily and provide advanced security.
- Use strong passwords- If you are not using strong passwords on your website you are opening a door to many hackers. All the common passwords are available to hackers and if you are also using it, you are making your website prone to hackers and malware. Make sure that the password you are using is strong and is alphanumeric along with special characters in it.
- Get DDoS protection- DDoS protection will protect your website from all the DDoS attacks which are done by the hackers. There are a lot of hosting providers which give DDoS service for the websites. You can go for any professional DDoS hosting service for your blog.
- Keep your CMS updated – Make a habit of updating the CMS and all the plugins which are installed on your website otherwise there would always remain a chance of hacking or security breach.
- Don’t post irrelevant content – If you are posting irrelevant content on your website, search engines like Google will think that there is suspicious content present on your website and thus will consider it unsafe.
The above mentioned tips will help you in securing your website and increase protection level.